Yamaha PSR-SX700 Digital Workstation Keyboard
Take your performance to a whole new dimension with the PSR-SX. Replacing the hugely successful PSR-S series, the PSR-SX700 is the new generation in Digital Workstation sound, design and user experience. These instruments will inspire and intensify your musical performance and enjoyment.
- 986 Voices, including 131 Super Articulation voices and 24 Organ flutes. 41 Drum/SFX kits
- 400 Styles, including 353 Pro Styles, 34 Session Styles, 10 DJ styles and 3 Free Play
- Pre-installed Expansion content
- 400MB on-board memory for expansion data
- 1GB internal memory
- MIDI song file capacity : 3MB per file
- Joystick, FSB keyboard for powerful live performance
- Intuitive and fast control with 7" color touch screen and Assignable function
- Mic/Guitar input for use when singing or collaborating with other performers
- Playlist and Registration for quick and easy set up
- Audio Recording (WAV/MP3)
- Voice and Style expandability with the Yamaha Expansion Manager
MUSIC WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Music offers unlimited possibilities, and the PSR-SX is equipped to support your adventures to the boundaries of creativity. With a completely redesigned user interface, new assignable functions, joystick and Live Controllers, you can tailor the instruments functions and sound, wherever your musical journeys take you.
INSPIRE AND BE INSPIRED
Perfect for songwriting, the PSR-SX is packed with rhythmic patterns (called “Styles”) spanning many music genres, making it ideal for creating the accompaniment to your musical ideas and an invaluable inspiration for your next composition or arrangement. Together with a tremendous range of expressive sounds, the PSR-SX is your ultimate musical partner.
Voice & Style Expansion Packs enable you to customize the PSR-SX700 with a wide range of additional content from all over the world. When loaded into the keyboard, you can instantly access authentic new sounds, rhythms and backing in the musical style of your choice.
Use Yamaha Expansion Manager to create individual expansion data sets containing content from various packs and utilize the 400MB memory on board. You can even create your own voices based on your sample library.