Yamaha DXS15XLF Powered Subwoofer
Onboard D-XSUB LF processing gives you total management of your lower frequencies with NORMAL mode set for ideally balanced low-frequency response, while BOOST mode provides a tighter and more focused bass with some extra punch. XTENDED LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for thunderous bottom end that delivers a low frequency extension unheard of from a cabinet of this size. Usually the higher the output, the more difficult it is to manage low frequency energy directivity, and significant stage-side sound pressure levels can seriously sabotage your monitoring, but with DXS XLF setups consisting of two or more subwoofers, selecting the Cardioid Mode effectively decreases the sound pressure on stage while increasing the bottom-end output directed towards the audience, resulting in a much cleaner stage monitoring environment. Without a doubt, your DZR full-range system will reach new performance heights when used with the pronounced, powerful lows of DXS XLF active subwoofers.
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS15XLF is a powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
- Powered 15” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Frequency range 33Hz - 150Hz
- Power Rating 1600W Class-D amplifier module. Continuous 1200W
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Weight 88.2 lb / 40 kg
- Optional: Speaker cover SPCVR-DXS15X and Caster SPW-1