Shure BETA56A Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Snare and tom microphone for close miking. Equipped with shock mount for sound isolation, it features a dynamic locking stand adapter for simple set-up, a steel mesh grille for durability, and a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimises transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz