ESI eXtra 10 High Quality Monitoring Headphones
High Quality Monitoring Headphones with dSONIQ Realphones Modeling Software
eXtra 10 headphones are a combination of lightweight, half-closed headphones and a modeling plugin for binaural perception. With the included dSONIQ Realphones ESI Edition, you'll get true studio control room sound with your headphones, no matter where you are.
The physical characteristics of the eXtra 10 form the basis for the adaptation of the popular dSONIQ software. Through months of fine-tuning, the ESI Edition has been optimally adapted to the ESI headphones down to the smallest detail. The result is a combination of solid audio hardware and an innovative technology that makes the sound reproduction as reliable and precise as a high-quality monitoring system in the studio.
- combination of headphones and modeling software
- on-the-ear simulation of a recording studio control room
- the dSONIQ Realphones ESI Edition can either be used as plugin in the DAW or as standalone software
- finalize your mix faster than ever with various presets
- dymamic half-closed monitoring headphones in studio quality (can also be used without modeling software)
- 50mm diameter neodymium drivers
- impedance: 32ohm
- sensitivity: 94dB SPL (1mW)
- frequency response: 15Hz - 29kHz
- max. power: 1200mW
- cable length: about 2.5m
- 1/8" plug, gold plated screw-on adapter to 1/4" included
- includes download license of Realphones ESI Edition from dSONIQ. If you receive a pair of headphones of an earlier production series without the license, you are entitled get your free registration code via our online form.