QSC GX5 Power Amplifier-8Ω continous 500W per channel
Power levels matched to the most popular speakers. Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono. Outputs: Speakon® combo and binding posts.
QSC GX5 power amplifier lightweight design makes taking this amplifier on the road easy, and advanced protection circuitry ensures long-term reliability. Multiple inputs and outputs provide easy connections with other equipment, and the streamlined dimensions travel well and don't take up much space in your essential stage gear.
This QSC GX5 power amplifier boasts a Class H system that provides almost double the power of PL series amplifiers with the same size and weight. This lets your output devices shift from low- to high-power rails seamlessly, keeping your power profile stable without excess loss.
For reliable mid-weight performance, this QSC GX5 power amplifier uses premium toroidal power transformers. The compact design includes a variable-speed fan that moves air through the amplifier crosswise to keep the power transformer cool, and a full-size heat sink adds further dependability to this compact device.
- Output: 8 ohms / 1kHz - both channels driven: 500W and 8 ohms / 1kHz - single channel driven: 650W
- Output: 4 ohms / 1kHz - both channels driven: 700W and 4 ohms / 1kHz - single channel driven: 850W
- Distortion (1 dB below rated power, 1kHz): 8 ohms: less than 0.02% and 4 ohms: less than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise (20Hz-20kHz): 100dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2Vrms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +0, -1dB
- Input Connectors (each channel): 3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS, balanced, parallel
- Output Connectors (each channel): Speakon®, 1/4", Binding Post
- Dimensions HxWxD: 89 mm 2RU x 483 mm x 257 mm
- Weight Net: 12.6 kg
- 6-Year Warranty (with product registration)