Konig & Meyer Boom Arm Mic Stand 25400
Entry-level, low-priced microphone stand. The practical swivel joint allows the one-piece boom arm to be simultaneously positioned for tilt and length. Thanks to a low weight of only 1.85 kg, it is particularly suitable for the mobile musician. The stand requires little space as its base diameter is only 660 mm. The large foot end caps help to make the stand stable and reduce unpleasant transmission noise.
- Base diameter: 660 mm.
- Boom arm: one-piece design.
- Boom arm clamping: locking knob.
- Boom arm length: 680 mm.
- Height: from 890 to 1,600 mm.
- Height adjustment: clutch.
- Leg construction: U-profile legs snap into socket.
- Material: steel.