IK Mutilmedia iRig USB Guitar Interface
The bestseller goes digital
iRig USB gives guitar and bass players an affordable and easy way to practice, play and record at home or on the go. This digital version of IK’s widely popular iRig 2 features a sleek new enclosure with USB-C connectivity and comes bundled with IK’s latest amp and effects modeling technology.
Easily record ideas or jam along to your favorite backing tracks with killer tones and without the need of any other gear. When it’s time to play out loud, iRig USB offers a dedicated Amp Out so you can use your device tones with a real rig for playing and performing.
Whether it’s through headphones or loudspeakers, iRig USB makes playing fun again and inspiring wherever you go.
- Compact audio interface for guitar or bass
- Works with iPad, Mac, PC and iPhone 15*
- 1/8″ headphones out for silent practice
- 1/4″ Amp out connects to your amp or pedalboard
- Works with your favorite learning, practice and recording apps
- Packed with AmpliTube & TONEX amp modeling apps
- Powered by your device, no batteries required
- *Lightning devices require Apple's Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (sold separately) and a USB-C to USB-A cable (sold separately).