Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Guitar Amplifier with Bluetooth 120W
The Loudbox Artist is designed to faithfully reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments and a diverse assortment of vocal or recorded accompaniments.
With the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The Loudbox Artist has 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power to deliver all the tonal qualities that have made Fishman Loudbox amps the standard for great acoustic sound.
Featuring Fishman’s legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, a dual-effects section, phantom power, and balanced XLR outputs make the Loudbox Artist a great choice for the active musician.
Loudbox Artist features:
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
- 120 watts of bi-amplified acoustic power
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of the input channels or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo effects
Instrument & Microphone Channels:
- Combination 1/4” & XLR input
- Shelving bass and treble
- Resonant-style midrange
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- 24-Volt phantom power for condenser mics
- Reverb and Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Dedicated effects loop
MODEL NUMBER: PRO-LBT-600 POWER: 120 watts, bi-amped DRIVERS: 8” woofer (100W)
1” soft dome tweeter (20W)
SPL: 113dB SPL @ 1 meter SPEAKER BAFFLE: 10º built-in tilt DIMENSIONS: 13.5” H x 15.5” W x 11.5” D
(343 mm) x (394 mm) x (292 mm)
WEIGHT: 25.5 lbs (11.6 kg) FEATURES: Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity