The EV ELX200-18SP features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers 132 dB SPL using powerful transducers designed and engineered by EV (18-inch EVS-18L woofer).
Powered subwoofer models allow easy setup via three presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures, integrated M20 threaded pole polemount plate, and two-handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously.
Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind.
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly configure, control and monitor
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing.
- Easy setup via three presets, sub/top system-match and five user-programmable presets.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL.
- Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Weight Net: 63.93lbs (29kg)
- Width: 19.96" (507mm)
|Speaker Size (Inches)
|Signal Processing (DSP)
|Power Handling (Watts)
|LF Driver Size